on a cliff... once upon a time in future

The wind was calm and the snow fell like cotton wool and he stood looking apprehensively, far into the depths of the valley below and beyond. Only one thought loomed large in his mind, as he sipped from the steaming mug in his hands, and the very thought of it shuddered his body and his soul to their core. "Should I do this? To what end had all my pursuits till date led, that have now brought me here wishing for this. Is this the end? And do I have the courage to do this."
The coffee went cold as he reminisced his life so far and all that he had wished and worked for. Sipping on the dark sour and cold liquid became hard, and he got up from the edge of the cliff and moved towards the "Tourist cafe" to replenish his supplies, with a new steaming mug. "Yes" he thought, "this is exactly the time to change, to bolster up the courage and take life head on. "Yes, after successful completion of 15 years being a techie, pitting wits against men and material problems alike, I will now go for what my heart desires. Yes, I will be a journeyman, an explorer, a wanderer of the mountains and explore this world. I will drink the beauty of nature to the heart's content. 'Yes, I will switch my job to be a conservationist, a wanderer and live with the love of nature".
He felt that he was sipping on the best brewed coffee in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing strategy...

Winter is "chillilng"... pun intended

Askers vs Believers