Colors speak all languages... this one is a post

For long I had just nothing to write about, so much tribulation existed that nothing could find its way out. Just then I was enthrusted to look around me, by a friend. I was asked to shift from monochrome to 128 bit world...
Though always had had difficulty identifying colors, not because I cannot distinguish them, but because I could always devise a way to confuse purple with blue and a zillion other such combinations. Still in the midst of such confusion, what is there that I rejoice in this multicolored world? What would I miss if it all went black and white? Only one word defines it all, lots. And now if I try to define this. lots, I just dunno what this lots mean.
Same as it happens with colors, they infuse meaning, clarity, depth and a lot more than that can be penned down; I can see better around once this black and white cocoon is shatered by illuminated colors, even though I might not be able to identify them any better...
Its just these colors that are capable of speaking
all languages
and still none at all. I just need to look at these and say "Hey there 'Blue' you are looking good" and he replies back "same 'do' you" and if I say "Hey you are gloom, hey thats what you represent" so he replies back "so thou may, for I be your shroud". They tell me what I tell them, they give back what I give them, they are the black of night with freshness of orchard scents and they themselves are the black of doom...
It just depends on what I choose them to be and so they become for me, and then it does not matter if I can differ purples and blues or not, what matters is what I look at them!!!
In the end an ode to the one who infused this idea...

"There are astronomers and there are astronauts. Astronomers look at stars from their domain of security, but they never be able to experience the real thing"
-- Ethan Grant in Jurassic Park III

Hail Sid...

Comments

siddharth said…
..."Hey you are gloom, hey thats what you represent" so he replies back "so thou may, for I be your shroud". This was the best line as far as i am concerned.

You being a 'scientist',seeking to define.A similar precipice is the subject of a famopus book, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" where the author wants to define quality(..lots in ur case).

I believe that this line of yours says it all
"I can differ purples and blues or not, what matters is what I look at them!!!"

Let our senses be mesmerised by the smell of yellows :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing strategy...

Winter is "chillilng"... pun intended

Askers vs Believers