Pleasure vs joy

Standing on roof in the afternoon of Saturday I saw those not so high peaks in front of me and it felt like they were calling me. And lo ! I set out to them. Some may say that I was out of my mind, but thats what we all are when we seek what we really want. Up there, it was just one feeling, a total control of life. Everything was so beautiful in its deepest essence, untouched, unharmed by any external agent and hence so full of happiness. Thats what joy is, and that joy is what I am.
Some tell me that, I can't be pleasurable, though not directly, but then who wants to be ephemeral pleasure when one is the perpetual joy. Yes I would rather present others with that happiness which lasts over a lifetime, then what if I can't take someone to a discotheque and shake a leg and have an hour or two of pleasure that will be forgotten in a day or two. And, infact, who says I can't?
I very well can and will whenever needed and whenever asked for. And for all other infinite moments there will always be joy of my kind which will stay maybe even in afterlife, and I know well how that pure joy is sought and presented to others....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing strategy...

Winter is "chillilng"... pun intended

Askers vs Believers