Reading between the lines

Today as i savour the words of "like the flowing river",it feels like its just all my ideas in ink.And how it comforts with the feel that i am in company of someone so alike,though not in flesh.Its a reminds of all those beliefs that drive me,but of which i was unaware.Knowing it and that too at this time is sheer joy,when i was losing into contemplation of my own recent actions, and inactions that have borne some fruits to my distaste.When it felt like things were giving way lest my dire efforts,when even after lowering my self esteem to the extreme to pursue and hold a friend along,all efforts had failed just as the other person is not ready to listen rationally and post it out... These words come to the rescue..."because of this,I never leave until tomorrow what I can do or experience today-and that includes joys,work obligations,saying sorry if I feel I've offended someone,and contemplation of the present moment as if it were my last."...so though people may think i have overdone things,I have no regrets for being true and early.
Truly a book is a best friend...and signs do exist that tell us that our actions are correct,and though they may take time to bring in a change,it will happen.All changes for good take their time.And so i sit "living" waiting for it to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing strategy...

Winter is "chillilng"... pun intended

Askers vs Believers